Shovels are tools for lifting and moving loose material such as coal, gravel, snow, soil or sand and are widely used an extremely common tool of agriculture, construction and gardening. It is usually consisted of a broad blade fixed in the medium length handle with a hand tool of the edge or edge.
The hand shovel blade is typically made of pressed plate steel, folding on back to make a socket for handles. Handles are usually made of wood, although may also use steel even lightweight synthetic materials, and are riveted in place. The t pieces are jointly suited to the end of the handle aid clips and control shovels for the local design of the moving soil and heavy material. This design can be easily produced in large quantities.
The prescribed "shovel" applies also to larger excavations machines, such as power shovel for the same purpose lifting and moving material design, see loader (equipment).
Hand shovels adapted for many different tasks and environments.
- The Historical Origins Of The Axe
- What Is An Axe
- The Practicality Of An Axe
- The Market Prospect Of Axe
- The Use Of Axes Abroad
- The Forecast Of The Development Of Wood-based P...
- The Property Market Is Not Omnipotent, Wood-bas...
- Imports Of Plywood In China 2014
- Plywood Fibreboard Futures Margin Standard Adju...
- Brazilian Pine Plywood And Sawn Timber Exports ...