January 2015, Brazil's Wood products (excluding pulp and paper) exported 263 million dollars, a 20% growth January 2014.
Among them, the January pine sawn timber exports 90800 cubic meters, worth 21.4 million US dollars, respectively, growth 35.9% and 35.4%. Tropical wood sawn timber exports of 38000 cubic meters, worth 22.5 million US dollars, grew by 39.7% and 30%% respectively.
Pine Plywood exports 117400 cubic meters, worth 43.8 million dollars, respectively, growth 24% and 20%. Tropical wood plywood exports 6300 cubic meters, a year-on-85% growth, export value of 54.5%. Wooden furniture export value of 41.5 million USD, increase 6%.
Previous: No Information
- The Historical Origins Of The Axe
- What Is An Axe
- The Practicality Of An Axe
- The Market Prospect Of Axe
- The Use Of Axes Abroad
- What Is The Early Use Of Spades
- The Forecast Of The Development Of Wood-based P...
- The Property Market Is Not Omnipotent, Wood-bas...
- Imports Of Plywood In China 2014
- Plywood Fibreboard Futures Margin Standard Adju...